I wish I had discovered Montessori principles while expecting my first child. In this episode, I share how we can be planning and setting up our home to welcome an infant into our lives.
Once you’ve listened come share your takeaways or ask your questions in your dedicated FB podcast group.
What I Talked About
- It’s neither too late nor too earlier to do your research
- What you can do once you know you’re going to be a parent
- The importance of choosing your birth experience
- The four basic areas of your infant’s home
Things to Remember
“Observe, reassess and do what works for you and your family.”
- EP 04: Q&A – What is Montessori?
- Blog post: Child-led parenting: It’s neither too late, nor too earlier.
- Hearts and Hands UCSD Volunteer Doula Program in San Diego, CA
- Free Minimalist Nursery Checklist
- Guest post: The Floor Bed
- Blog post: Use a Topponcino as an Infant Security Pillow
- Weaning Chair and Table Set
- Tripp Trapp high chair
- EP 36: EC = Elimination Communication. With Andrea Olson
- Schedule a discovery call with me here
- Learn more about The Parenting School here
Let’s Continue the conversation…
I want to hear from you. Be sure to join our dedicated Facebook group.
Click here to join The Art of Parenting with Jeanne-Marie Paynel, M. Ed. Private Facebook group and let’s continue these wonderful conversations there. Come share your successes and challenges and get your parenting questions answered.
Now, I’d love to know:
When did you discover Montessori? Do you apply these principles at home?
Remember The Art of Parenting was created for you, if you have any suggestions for experts I should have on the show or parenting questions you want answers fill out the form below.
More About my Guest
I’m your host Jeanne-Marie and honored to be here to serve and support you on your parenting journey You can read more about me here.
- Websites: Your Parenting Mentor
- Instagram: @jeannemariepaynel
- Facebook: Jeanne-Marie – Your Parenting Mentor
- Pinterest: Jeanne-Marie Paynel
- Youtube: Voila Montessori
This episode of The Art of Parenting is sponsored by The Parenting School. Raising curious resilient children while minimizing the overwhelm. Click here to learn more and enroll today.