Jeanne-Marie Paynel M. Ed.
Masters in Montessori Education
Association Montessori Internationale
Diplomas from Birth to Six Years
Certified Positive Discipline Educator
Parent & Classroom
My belief is that a supportive and peaceful atmosphere at home will allow every child to become an independent and confident learner as they adapt to their time, place, and culture with ease. This endeavor has lead me to speak both locally and internationally, where I combine three of my passions; the Montessori philosophy, Conscious parenting, and Positive Discipline.
My mission is to help parents and caregivers appreciate the true importance of their role – not as servants or teachers, but as supporters and guides of their children’s natural development. View Jeanne-Marie’s Biography
It would be my pleasure to share with you my passions, thoughts and knowledge on parenting the young child with joy and confidence. Click below to inquire about my public speaking.
RECENT SPEAKING APPEARANCES
- International Montessori Congress – (07/2017) – Prague, Czech Republic
- Positive Discipline Association – Paris, France
- Chinese Montessori Society – Hangzhou, China
- Montessori of North Ranch – Westlake, California
- LePort Schools – Irvine, California & Brooklyn, New-York
- Illumina Headquarters – San Diego, California