Being a life long learner, I was intrigued by how Alexandra Eidens, founder of Big Life Journal, helps us understand why having a growth mindset is important for both our children and for ourselves as parents.
What we Talked About
- What is the difference between fixed and growth mindset?
- Why praising intelligence might not great for your child’s growth mindset.
- How personal development led her to create Big Life Journal.
- How to help your child develop a growth mindset.
Things to Remember
“Adjust your parenting style to your child.”Alexandra Eidens
- Carol Dweck’s book; Mindset: The New Psychology of Success
Let’s Continue the conversation…
Join me and other listeners in a private community created for you as we dive deeper into the topics that are important to you.
Click here to join The Art of Parenting with Jeanne-Marie Paynel, M. Ed. Private Facebook group and let’s continue these wonderful conversations there. Come share your successes and challenges and get your parenting questions answered.
Now, Alexandra and I want to know from you!
How have you been helping your child develop a growth mindset? Is this different than how you were raised?
And remember The Art of Parenting was created for you if you have any suggestions for experts I should have on the show or parenting questions you want answers to fill out the form below.
More About my Guest
Alexandra Eidens is the co-founder of Big Life Journal.
Alexandra and her team are on a mission to help children develop a growth, resilient mindset so they grow into happy, fulfilled adults.
Together with her team, Alexandra creates engaging resources such as journals and printable kits for ages 4 and above.
- Website: biglifejournal.com
- Facebook: Big Life Journal
- Instagram: @biglifejournal
- Pinterest: Big Life Journal
- Twitter: @biglifejournal
- YouTube: Big Life Journal
This episode of The Art of Parenting is sponsored by The Parenting Membership Community Click here to learn more.