I believe it is ingrained in us that when we discover something that can help others, we want to share it. And that is exactly what my guest today is: “a mom on a mission’ to share her discovery of how neurofeedback helps her child regain his confidence and the spark in his eyes.
We Talked About
- What exactly is Neurofeedback
- Dianne’s long journey to discovering Neurofeedback
- How we can integrate neurofeedback into our homes
- The importance of re-training the brain instead of medicating it
- When and who can utilize Neurofeedback
Things to Remember
“Expect the unexpected. The only constant is change.”
“Every brain does have nuances, and it’s very complex. It’s one of the most complicated things in the universe.”
“Never force the brain to do anything it’s not ready for.”
“You’re gonna enjoy the journey a lot more if you’re not expecting.”
― Dianne Kosto
Let’s Continue the conversation…
Now, Dianne and I want to hear from you!
Would you be willing to try anything to help your child? Listen in to learn how my guest discovered neurofeedback to help hers.
Leave a comment below and let us know; you’ll also be helping others to know what is possible.
Remember, The Art of Parenting was created for you. If you have any suggestions for experts, I should have on the show or parenting questions you want to be answered. Please let me know here.
More About My Guest
Dianne Kosto, Founder and CEO of SYMMETRY Neuro-Pathway Training, is a Mom on a Mission to make Neurofeedback technology available to families and individuals. She wants to help other families avoid the trauma that her family experienced as a result of her son’s brain dysregulation.
Dianne has dedicated her life to teaching others about neurofeedback as well as providing neurofeedback services and systems.
- Website: Symmetry Neuro-Pathway Training
- Facebook: Symmetry Neuro-Pathway Training
- Instagram: @symmetryneuropt
- Pinterest: Symmetry Neuro-Pathway Training
- Twitter: @SYMMETRYNeuroPT
- LinkedIn: Symmetry Neuro-Pathway Training
- YouTube: Symmetry Neuro-Pathway Training
Simone Davies, author of The Montessori Toddler, Baby, and soon The Montessori Child, and I will be hosting another live session of The Montessori Show, now in its 7th year. Join us live on Zoom by registering to receive your personal link.
We will discuss independence in Montessori and how it looks at different ages. Join us for Independence is not a dirty word.