In lieu of an interview, I’m dedicating this episode to all the mothers on the frontline, our essential workers that are separated from their children for the good of others. Honoring you and my own mother today.
Once you listen if you have any questions come ask them in my FB podcast group.
What we Talked About
- What Mother’s Day means to me
- A bit about my mother, Perdita Huston
- The decision she made to have me in an independent country
- The 3 options she gave me when I was 17
- Caring nurturing women are all mothers
- Dedicating this episode to all the mothers on the frontlines
- Let’s go forward not back
Things to Remember
“Trust yourself. Trust your child, you’re in this together.”Jeanne-Marie Paynel
- The official biography of my mother Perdita Huston 1936-2001
- Motherless Child by Eric Clapton Performed live in San Diego in 2007. From the 461 Ocean Boulevard album, my mother often listened to it.
- Care Package I created for you.
Let’s Continue the conversation…
Join me and other listeners in a private community created for you as we dive deeper into the topics that are important to you.
Click here to join The Art of Parenting with Jeanne-Marie Paynel, M. Ed. Private Facebook group and let’s continue these wonderful conversations there. Come share your successes and challenges and get your parenting questions answered.
Now, I want to know from you!
What does Mother’s day invoke in you? I’d love to know.
And remember The Art of Parenting was created for you if you have any suggestions for experts I should have on the show or parenting questions you want answers to fill out the form below.
Click here to submit your parenting questions.
More About my Guest
The official biography created by the Maine Women Writer: Perdita Huston 1936-2001
- Websites: Your Parenting Mentor
- Facebook: The Art of Parenting with Jeanne-Marie Paynel M.Ed.
- Instagram: @jeannemariepaynel
This episode of The Art of Parenting is sponsored by The Parenting Membership Community Click here to learn more.