- You’ll see firsthand how scientifically proven parenting principles can take the stress, chaos, and confusion out of your everyday home life.
- You’ll be well-equipped to handle every crucial stage of your child’s development (and serve as a powerful & positive influence every step of the way).
- You’ll be able to set up your home for each of these stages (so that your child has more freedom, fulfillment, and happiness around the home).
- You’ll understand the specific activities that maximize YOUR child’s development (based on what he or she is naturally drawn to and motivated by).
- You’ll know which environment outside of the home works the best to support your child (Daycare? Preschool? You’ll understand how to make decisions like these much more easily)
There are few things more important to your child’s development than the environment they grow up in.
I’ll show you how just a few small tweaks can make a huge difference in your child’s emotional, social, intellectual, and physical development – while at the same time making home life happier and more peaceful for everyone involved.
The Montessori Method isn’t just a curriculum or lesson plan – it’s a way of life that extends far beyond the walls of a classroom.
That’s why you and your child can receive all the benefits of a personalized home environment whether or not they attend a Montessori school. And if they are attending one, I’ll show you how to develop a seamless transition from school to home.
The truth is that, as a parent, you already have a strong sense of wisdom and intuition for what your child needs. I’ll help you get in touch with this internal insight so that you can make loving, positive, and impactful decisions for your child long after I leave.
In my home consultation I’ll show you:
- How to use your own strengths and existing resources to handle the unique challenges that come up with your child
- How you can form a stronger connection with your child based on the key themes in your relationship
- How to adapt to a constantly changing and dynamic relationship with your child as they move through the different stages of development
- How to tap into your natural parenting wisdom so that you can feel confident in making the best possible decisions for your child going forward
2 hours is typically all it takes to make a big difference in your child’s development and home life.
In the first 45 minutes I’ll closely observe your child and how he or she interacts with their environment. For the rest of the session I’ll provide personalized advice based on what I’ve observed; offer tips, strategies, and recommendations specific to your home and child, and answer any questions you have.
You’ll get the most out of a home consultation if:
- Your family is expecting a child (first or otherwise)
- You have young children at home (from birth to age 6)
- Your child has multiple caregivers (grandparents, nannies, babysitters) and you would like to get everyone on the same page regarding your parenting philosophy.
- You’re interested in how you can benefit from proven Montessori techniques and principles (whether your child is in a Montessori school or not)
- You’re home-schooling your child and interested in incorporating a custom Montessori curriculum at home
- You want to know how to maximize your child’s inherent potential so that they can thrive later in life
- You’re a home childcare provider who would like to use the Montessori Method for infants or preschoolers in your care
Every parent wants their child to realize the one-of-a-kind potential they were born with – and I’m committed to helping you do that.
As your parenting mentor, I’ll show you:
- How you can support your child’s drives so that they hit their personal development milestones naturally, freely, and without pressure
- How to understand and respond to your child’s drives at each stage of growth
- How you can create an age-appropriate environment that fosters your child’s natural talents and abilities
- How to remove the obstacles that keep your child from reaching their full development
- How to set limits that help your child be safe, successful, and focused
Just click the “Contact” button in the top right and leave a few details about how to contact you and what challenges you’re currently facing. You can also choose to schedule a time to talk if you wish.
A Montessori Home Consultant is a trained, knowledgeable, and experienced parenting guide that:
- Clearly explains what Montessori is and how it can benefit you and your child
- Evaluates your home and shows you how you can set it up the best way possible for your child
- Helps you find the best Montessori school for your child
- Helps create age-appropriate activities that are tailor-made to YOUR child’s interests, drives, and motivations
Every child, home, and situation is different and I don’t believe in one-size-fits-all approaches. That’s why the exact areas I cover depend on the specific challenges you’re facing as a parent.
Depending on what you need the most, my parenting guidance can consist of:
- An overview of the Montessori approach
- Specific environment or developmental recommendations for your child and home
- Education on personality development, language, and movement development milestones
- Specific parenting advice, feedback, and guidance based on your child’s stage of development