Wow, a little break turned into an entire year! I promised I’d be back in January 2021 and it’s now 2022. I’m excited to be here with you again. A lot has happened, lots to celebrate and share with you.
Once you’ve listened come sahre your takeawasy or ask your questions in your dedicated FB podcast group.
What I Talked About
- Sending love and support to you, these are hards times and we will get thru it
- Celebrating the first Casa dei Bambini. January 6, 1907
- Setting up the first Montessori school in Curacao
- Kahlil Gibran birthday, January 6, 1883
- Looking back before moving forward in 2022
Things to Remember
Ask yourself often, “What do I need right now?” – Jeanne-Marie Paynel
- The first Casa dei Bambini summary of talk given by Dr. M.Montessori in 1942
- EP 04: Q&A – What is Montessori?
- The Montessori School of Curaçao in pictures
- Kahlil Gibran
- Hearts and Hands UCSD Volunteer Doula Program in San Diego, CA
- Looking back before moving forward, blog post
Let’s Continue the conversation…
I want to know what you’ve been up to. Come share in our dedicated Facebook group.
Click here to join The Art of Parenting with Jeanne-Marie Paynel, M. Ed. Private Facebook group and let’s continue these wonderful conversations there. Come share your successes and challenges and get your parenting questions answered.
Now, I’d love to know what you have planned to make this holiday season special.
How can I be of support as you navigate parenting?
And remember The Art of Parenting was created for you if you have any suggestions for experts I should have on the show or parenting questions you want answers to fill out the form below.
More About my Guest
I’m your host Jeanne-Marie and so happy to be back to serve and support you in anyway I can. You can read more about me here.
- Websites: Your Parenting Mentor
- Instagram: @jeannemariepaynel
- Facebook: Jeanne-Marie – Your Parenting Mentor
- Pinterest: Jeanne-Marie Paynel
- Youtube: Voila Montessori
This episode of The Art of Parenting is sponsored by The Parenting School. Raising curious resilient children while minimizing the overwhelm. Click here to learn more and enroll today.